SynthMaster Player for iOS is the mobile player version of SnthMaster. It is targeted towards users who prefer to use presets rather than designing their own sounds during music production. Although it is a preset based player, users can edit the following parameters:
SynthMaster One iOS is feature wise identical to the desktop version except the following:
- 8 easy parameters assigned by the sound designer
- 2 XY Pads assigned by the sound designer
- Effect bypass states and send amounts
- Layer bypass states and volumes
- Master volume, polyphony
The free app comes with 100 factory presets. When users complete registration by entering their names and email addresses they receive another 100 factory presets as a bonus. After completing registration, users can upgrade to the Pro version of the app by purchasing the "Factory Presets" bank via In-App-Purchase (IAP) for $9.99. With the Pro Upgrade all of the 800 factory presets are loaded and also the following features are unlocked:
- Users can save the changes they have made to the presets
- Users can purchase additional preset banks via In-App-Purchase (IAP)
- Existing SynthMaster users can download their previously purchased SynthMaster preset banks inside the app, so that they don't have to purchase them again
- Existing SynthMaster users can export their own presets in SynthMaster v2.9 and import them into SynthMaster Player for iOS using iTunes.
The FREE app comes with 100 presets, when the users register they can get an other 100 for free. Pro upgraded users get 800 presets
SynthMaster Player for iOS supports AudioUnits V3, allowing multiple instances to run under supporting DAW apps like GarageBand, Cubasis or Beat Maker. It also supports parameter automation and full screen when running inside GarageBand.
Easily play and make music with the on screen keyboard. The app also comes with 3x8 pads and a guitar type fretboard. All of the inputs support scales, the keys will be highlighted when a scale is chosen.
SynthMaster Player iOS supports Scala tuning, the tuning can be set globally by loading from a Scala tuning file.
SynthMaster Player iOS comes with many popular musical scales and you can add your own scales.